My name is Alexander Schwenke. I am a PhD student, working in the
at the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the
Technical University of Braunschweig.
Currently I focus on strongly correlated electron systems and quantum magnets.
For more info
check this out.
- 2013 - 2016: Bachelor student@TUBS
- Thesis in the AG-FKT, translated title: "Defects in the Kitaev model"
- 2016 - 2019: Master student@TUBS
- Thesis in the AG-FKT, translated title: "The Kitaev model with next-nearest neighbor coupling in a magnetic field"
- 2019 - : PhD student in the AG-FKT