Institute for Theoretical Physics
Technical University Braunschweig
Room: A 224
Phone: +49 531 391 5190
Fax: +49 531 391 5833
Email: n.casper [at] tu-bs.de
My name is Niklas Casper. Currently, I am a PhD student, working in the
at the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the
Technical University of Braunschweig.
Currently I focus on various types of (Quantum) Monte Carlo methods for quantum magnets.
For more info
follow this link.
For a full list of publications take a look on the arXiv.
- Niklas Casper, Wolfram Brenig
Finite temperature properties of alternating ferro-antiferromagnetic Heisenberg chains,
- Jonas Richter, Niklas Casper, Wolfram Brenig, and Robin Steinigeweg
Magnetization dynamics in clean and disordered spin-1 XXZ chains,
Phys. Rev. B 100, 144423 (2019)
- Organization of the PhD Symposium "Quantum Magnets: Frustration and Topology in Experiment and Theory", further information here.
- since 11/2016: PhD student in the AG-FKT
- 10/2014 - 10/2016: Master student in the AG-FKT
- Thesis: "Stochastic analytic continuation of Quantum Monte Carlo data"
- 10/2011 - 07/2014: Bachelor student in the AG-FKT
- Thesis: "Stochastic series expansion of inhomogeneous Heisenberg Chains" in the AG-FKT